- Posted: April 02, 2020||There are countless different chemicals and water treatments on the market, but which are essential for new spa owners? We outline every chemical you need.Read more
- Posted: March 27, 2020||Read more
If you've closed your pool down over the winter, it's essential when you reopen your pool that all the correct methods are followed. These instructions will ensure that your swimming pool is filtered correctly and kept clean and sanitised.
- Posted: March 26, 2020||Read more
A hot tub is a luxury addition to any home, and it is a great place to relax and unwind after a hard day. However, in order to enjoy the hot tub all year round, it is vital that you keep on top of cleaning and maintaining it.
Below shows a clear list of each task you should undergo and when so that you can keep your hot tub sparkling clean and operating efficiently.
- Posted: March 24, 2020||Read more
Most swimming pool owners in the UK tend to keep it covered over the winter months and want to start taking a dip as we enter the warmer months. But, if it hasn’t been treated properly, it is likely that you will be faced with a rather unpleasant looking swimming pool, as the water can become a green colour when unattended.
We take a look at why your swimming pool may be green and share our tips on how to treat it and prevent it from happening in the future.
- Posted: March 19, 2020||The world is a scary place at the moment with everything that is going on regarding COVID-19, but fear not, as you can keep yourself safe! By staying at home and avoiding large crowds, as the government has advised, you can protect yourself and lessen your chances of contracting the virus. In light of the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to put you at ease and share with you what the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is saying about the use of swimming pools and hot tubs during the outbreak.Read more