What are Swimming Pool Liners?
A swimming pool liner is a vinyl surface covering the walls and floor of your pool to keep in the water. They also improve the look of your pool and make a much more inviting surface.
We offer three quality grades of swimming pool liners:
- - 20 Thou liners designed for above-ground pools.
- - 30 Thou liners designed for in-ground pools.
- - Our ultimate on-site Alkor lining system, designed for commercial pools or domestic pools running at a temperature of 30°C.
Swimming Pool Liner Replacements
A pool liner should last you for about 10-15 years so long as your pool is properly maintained. To help your pool liner last, make sure:
- - You maintain your pool water’s chemical balance at the appropriate pH levels (between 7.2-7.6) by using suitable water balancers.
- - Your liner fits the exact dimensions of your pool and is not stretched to fit as this can thin the liner and lead to weak points.
When looking for a pool liner replacement, you should consider:
- - Pool temperature - If your pool is generally kept warm, you may need a liner to accommodate higher temperatures.
- - Desired appearance - Your liner should last in your pool for a good many years, so make sure you invest in something you like the look of!
Swimming Pool Liner Accessories
As well as offering a great range of swimming pool liners, we also offer an extensive range of pool liner accessories and repair equipment.