Rotabond 2000 290ml White
Rotabond 2000 - A high performance, one component, MS-Polymer adhesive and sealant.
Rotabond 2000 Information
- Solvent and Isocyanate free - Environmentally friendly
- Outstanding primer-less adhesive to virtually all surfaces
- Can also be applied on wet surfaces
- Odourless and fast curing
- Compatible with most paint systems
- Stays permanently flexible
- Excellent UV resistance
Rotabond 2000 is for use as an all purpose sealer and highly flexible adhesive.
Adheres to primed, zinc coating, aluminum, copper, brass, glass, wood, most plastics, as well as painted, bare and powder coated metal.
For sealing welded seams, fixing metals and synthetics, fixing and sealing window frames, floors, panels, roofing, sanitary fittings, piping, seal and cover rivet / fastener heads.
N.B Etch primers must not be applied OVER the top of this product.
1. Clean surface with Soft Surface Cleaner or Surface Cleaner and allow to dry.
2. Apply Rotabond 2000 as required. Paint, if required, immediately after application or when skin has formed (approximately 10-15 minutes dependent on ambient temperature and humidity).
3. For best results over paint within 4 hours.