Helios II Solar Telescopic Reel
Helios II Solar Reel Information
The New Helios ll Solar Reel has continued to be improved. It has a SELV 12v DC motor with a simple 3-way key operation. To improve the end stand installation the back panel is simply removed giving easy access to the securing position at the pool side. The reel system is completely self-contained: the motor side end stand contains a sealed battery that is trickle charged by sunlight and will operate the pool cover at least six times per day. The Helios solar reel comes complete with end stands and tubes.
Two sizes are available:
- Small style tubes for 3.05m to 4.57m wide (4.3m maximum cover width)
- Large style tubes 4.88m to 6.1m wide (5.8m maximum cover width)
Please note: Reels should be set up to have a 150-300mm overlap each side. The maximum recommended area of material on both reels is 60m². The cover/tube overlap should be kept to a minimum. Some flexing of the tube may occur with larger covers.
- Small or large tubes available
- For small domestic outdoor solar covers
- For use with covers up to 70m² (approx. 753ft²)
- SELV 12v DC electric motor
- Automatic stopping limits
- Totally self contained
- Comes complete with end stands and tube set
- Simple 3-way key operation
- Battery will operate pool cover at least six times per day
- Reels should be set up to have a 150-300mm overlap each side.
- Maximum recommended area of material on both reels is 60m2
- Cover/tube overlap should be kept to a minimum
- Some flexing of the tube may occur with larger covers