Heat Perfector Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
The Heat Perfector - Swimming Pool Heat Pump is a highly efficient way of heating your pool in the summer months . Key Features include: Quiet Operation, Efficient Heat Transfer, Robust in Wet & Humid conditions. Read More
Heat Perfector - Swimming Pool Heat Pump Information
Swimming Pool Heat Pumps are the new efficient way of heating your pool in the summer months. By a process often referred to as reverse air conditioning these units take all of their heat energy from the ambient air and push it into your pool water. You therefore only pay for the electricity which runs the fan and compressor and you get around £5 of heat energy into your pool for every £1 of electricity the unit consumes.
Key benefits of the Heat Perfector
- The use of a top ventilator leads to greater efficiency in operation than competitive side mounted models.
- The scroll compressor is much quieter in operation than conventional compressors, so the unit is not intrusive when operating
- The use of titanium for the heat exchanger leads to efficient heat transfer without any dangers of corrosion
- The unit is housed in a galvanised steel enclosure making it ideal for operation in wet and humid conditions
- The Heat Perfector is built for high efficiency, utilising a large case design for improved heat transfer
- This model is a single phase 220v. For more models please contact our office
- Warranty 3 years heat exchanger. 1 year compressor
Product Sizing - based on 4' deep pool with 500M Solar Cover:
- 20kW Heat Pump - Up to 80m² / 861ft²
- 32kW Heat Pump - Up to 105m² / 1,130ft²
- 37kW Heat Pump - Up to 125m² / 1,345ft²
Please note that the kW stated on the models of these heat pumps is the expected heat output to the pool water and is not the kW usage that this unit will draw from your electricity. Consumption is normally around 15-20% of stated output kW.