Certikin Skimmer for Concrete Pools (HD100)
Certikin Concrete Skimmer - The most popular skimmer in the UK. Suitable for domestic pools - Max flow of 4.5m3/hr at 0.3m/s.
Certikin Concrete Skimmer (HD100)
The most widely used skimmer in the UK!
The Certikin skimmer comes complete with a floating collar weir (new style) to enable steady water flow. The Certikin Skimmer is beautifully designed to remove floating debris from the water surface quietly and efficiently. The Certikin Skimmer Max Flow Rate is 4.5m3 per hour at 0.3m/s.
There are extras to extend the throat either the (Parallel extension throat / PET (HD102) or a Wide Angled Extension Throat / WAET (HD101CS) - these could be required when the skimmer is being installed into a concrete wall with a double skin wall or if you need the skimmer access to be accessible further back from the wall i.e. with automatic covers.
- Universal skimmer for both concrete and liner pools - purchase the HD100SN for concrete or the ZZ0259 for liner pools as it comes with a liner adaptor kit (HD100LAK)
- Through the wall installations eliminating exposure and corrosion of pool panels
- Outlet connections in imperial and metric
- Overflow and water fill outlets provided
- A 2" extension collar can be purchased to raise the skimmer access lid, part (SPC4031)
- Supplied with the collar weir, basket assembly, Main skimmer body, Liner adaptor Kit (when ordering liner skimmers), Skimmer access lid and frame, a 1.5" female thread connection and option for a 50mm connection with a plug to block if not required
Should you require any help please speak to our technical team and they'll be happy to help you.