Certikin UV-C Systems
Certikin UV-C Systems are simple to install.
Units have a female 1.5" unions which pipe can be glued into it and stainless steel brackets to allow the unit to be fitted vertically or horizontally.
Comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty and an expected bulb life of 9000 hours to give you complete peace of mind.
Advantages of a UV-C System
- Safe & Efficient water disinfection
- Chloramines (Chlorine Bonded Bacteria) are broken down by the UV-C light
- Your pool is protected from germs.
- Mould, bacteria & algae are kept under control
- Prevents the smell of chlorine and irritation caused to eyes from the build-up of bonded chlorine
- More environmentally friendly than older methods
- Salt water compatible
25W - Up to 25,000 litre pool/ Max flow rate 10 m3/hr
30W - Up to 30,000 litre pool/Max flow rate 15 m3/hr
55W - Up to 55,000 litre pool/Max flow rate 20 m3/hr
75W - Up to 75,000 litre pool/Max flow rate 25 m3/hr
When installing UV system flow direct can be either way. Make enough room is left to slide out bulb when replacing.
NB. It is recommended that you use a UV Strainer with any UV System.