Certikin (PU6) Quick Change LT LED Underwater Light - Concrete Pools
We offer a White LED or the Colour Change LED light. The PU6 niche is a modern design with easier and more aesthetically pleasing features. Please see below for more technical information.
Certikin LT PU6 LED Underwater Lights
Certikin are the UK's number 1 in swimming pool supplies and manufacture, they have developed over the years a fantastic range of underwater swimming pool lights and this year have gone one step further in designing a fantastic new range of LED lighting!
Why LED lighting?
Installing LED lights or upgrading existing lights to LED not only saves money but also helps to reduce your carbon footprint as each light will reduce energy consumption by at least 80% compared to traditional lights. Add to this the minimum life expectancy of 100,000 hours and you'll agree, there really is no better solution for under water lighting.
LT LED Light features and Benefits:
- High intensity LED lighting from Certikin - when comparing to other bulbs make sure you check the lumens as this tells you the light intensity/quality (thelower the lumens the lower the intensity)
- Environmentally friendly
- Power supply 12v
- Power consumption 45W
- 18 x 1W LED's (6 x red, green and blue) - Colour Change
- Colour Change LED 1100 lumens, White LED 1260 lumens
- IPX8 protection
- 14 modes - 7 set colours + 7 sequences
The Colour Change LED can be controlled by
Remote Control - which can synchronise up to 15 lights. You would require Control Panel and Remote Control - check whether you have a post/pre 2015 light first though!
- Pre 2015 Lights you will require the Remote Control PLRC100 and Control Panel / Receiver PLCB100
- Post 2015 Lights you will require the Remote Control SPLT001 and the matching Control Panel / Receiver SPLT2002
What do you need for a first time installation?
You will need the complete unit which is made up of the light & niche, transformer and deck box. If you are purchasing colour change lights you will require a Control Panel / Receiver and a Remote Control,
What's the difference - Quick Change PU6 or standard PU9?
PU9 was the original Standard Sealed Beam Underwtaer Light unit Certikin designed - it was very successful and probably the most widely installed underwater light in the UK. The PU6 has been designed and developed by Certikin to create a Quick Change model - it has a simple "easy to change / fit" system - basically no tools needed for changing the bulb which can sometime be a bit of a pain!
You will need to check your transformer: