6mm Foam Heat Retention Cover (hemmed)
Indoor 6mm Foam Heat Retention Cover (hemmed)
The 6mm Foam Heat Retention Pool Covers are made from heavy duty closed cell polyethylene foam (500gm³ and 640gm³ respectively), which makes them particularly suitable for use on domestic indoor pools, spas and hot tubs as well as schools and commercial pools and spas, giving large heat savings on fuel bills due to the reduction in heat loss from the surface of the pool. The 6mm foam covers are supplied with heat welding on all seams both top and bottom and can be finished with a welded edge or with sewn hemmed edge.
Why a Foam Cover for Indoor Pools?
Foam is considered to be the best heat retention cover available in today's market. It was designed for commercial or school swimming pools, but it can be used to give the same effect on a private domestic pool too. Given the very dense properties of the foam, this material will therefore keep light penetration to a minimum and helps to reduce algae growth, meaning Less Chemical Use saving you money. The very tough woven top and bottom sheet gives added strength for pools that get used daily leading to a Longer Life Expectancy!
Over 90% of a pool's heat is lost via the pool water surface, this can be reduced by using a heat retention cover. By using this cover on your pool you drastically reduce humidity levels, condensation & evaporation whilst also improving the atmosphere. These factors added together reduce maintenance and re-filling and saving you money on running cost by reducing the need for heating and ventilation.
Covers should recoup their costs from energy saving within twelve months
A few points to mention before ordering:,
- Shaped and hemmed (optional) to your specification, if you need help calculating, please email or phone our technical hotline
- 4 year pro rata warranty
- Help should be on hand to off-load larger covers upon delivery
- Extra carriage applies to Covers over 5m wide - POA
- Covers over 12m should have reinforcing and a leading edge
- Packing folds may cause creasing, to try to avoid this our policy is to roll covers like a carpet for transport purposes
- Packaging adds approximately 150mm to cover width
- Perfect lay flat of this material cannot be guaranteed. during manufacturing the heat welding process may cause slight reversion or undulation. This is acceptable throughout the swimming pool industry and will not affect the life expectancy or performance of the cover
Four Year Reducing Guarantee
First year-Full repair or replacement at the manufacturer’s discretion without charge.
Second, third & fourth year- Credit towards the cost of either repair or replacement at the manufacturer’s discretion based on the un-expired part of the guarantee. For example if the product fails after 2 years and the failure is deemed to be a manufacturing or material defect, then credit of 1/2 (50%) being equal to the unexpired part of the guarantee will be given towards the cost of the repair or replacement.
Please Note - All covers are 'special' made to order items