Solar Pod Plus (pools up to 9,000ltrs)
Solar Pod Plus Information
The Solar Pod Plus is a fantastic and economical way of heating your pool. The Solar Pod Plus uses the energy from the sun to transfer heat to you pool water by using a glass house effect. It is simple to install and maintain all you will need is a screw driver, silicone lubricant and non-abrasive cloth to wipe the dome with. Best used for above ground pools. For larger pools multiple units will be required, please see below for sizing and requirements for your pool. NB Please note that the heating efficiency of the Solar Pod Plus is directly related to climate conditions of where installed.
Benefits and features of the Solar Pod Plus include:
- For above ground pools.
- 1 pod will be suitable for pools up to 9,000 litres.
- Compact size – 780mm x 780mm x 450mm.
- Coil made of strong polypropylene.
- Strong transparent dual polycarbonate dome.
- Easy Connection.
- No servicing required (other than winterising).
- Reflective underside for optimum heat gain.
- Tilt to achieve best angle for sun.
- Should work with existing pool pump
- Main base with stand.
- 1.25” to 1.5” hose reducer.
- Collared tube adaptor.
- Hose clamps.
- 1m and 0.36m hoses.
- Hose internal dimensions 38mm.
- Side hose connector x2.
- Clear dome.
- Solar protection cover.