Certikin (PU6) Liner Underwater Light
Certikin PU6 / Quick Change 300w 12v Sealed Underwater Light
The New Certikin Quick Change Underwater Light is a revolution in under water light design and features numerous benefits for the pool builder and customer alike.
The lamp holder of the new light has no screws, nuts or bolts and is held in place with a threaded ring on a new purpose-made gasket. This means no tools are needed to change the bulb, thus reducing the bulb changing time.
The niche is now smaller in diameter and has an optional vertical and horizontal cable exit allowing greater flexibility of installation. The unit has been designed for use with the standard PU8 sealed beam bulb and Certikin's PU11S transformer.
The niche can be fitted with a puddle flange for concrete pools, has a lower front edge to aid in gunite installations and has an adjustable front cover ring to allow variance in tiling and screeding depths.
The liner version comes with longer 2" screws to suit different panel and one-piece pool thicknesses. Finally, an optional 316 stainless steel fascia ring is available to enhance the finish for any pool.
- No tools needed to change the bulb
- Ideal for gunite pools
- Vertical and horizontal cable exit
- Optional 316 stainless steel fascia ring
What will you need? You will require the complete pack if installing for the first time. Should you just be replacing parts you may need the guts pack which just includes the internals or you can purchase the spares separately. If you need help on parts please phone our technical helpline on 0844 247 0047.
Niche (wall/shell fitting)
- The niche can be fitted with a puddle flange for concrete pools, has a lower front edge to aid in gunite installations and has an adjustable front cover ring to allow variance in tiling and screeding depths
- Option of vertical or horizontal 0.75” BSP connections for cable exit from the rear
- Low front edge to aid gunite installation
- Comes with adjustable fascia ring to allow for variance in tiling and screeding depths
- Manufactured from high quality ABS that is resistant to chemicals and UV
- The gland nuts have been ergonomically designed for hand tightening to prevent the gland rubber from being crushed due to over tightening with a spanner
- Fascia ring overlap of 10mm to provide a perfect finish on tiled pools
Guts / Lamp Holder
- Locks into the niche body without screws preventing the guts from floating out of the niche, and making it easier to fit the finishing cover after a bulb change
- Lamp housing has locating points to align the bulb correctly
- A threaded ring holds the lamp in position on a new purpose made gasket. With no screws, nuts or bolts to undo, no tools are required for a quick bulb change
- Available with 3m, 5m and 8m cable lengths (other lengths available on request)
- Comes in 300W PAR56 bulb or LED configuration
- Clear protective lens cover fitted as standard