Customer Service: [email protected]
Tufmix Epoxy Putty Type A & Type B
Lead Time: Next Working Day
Tufmix Epoxy Putty is designed specifically for swimming pools and other water retaining structures. To be used for joints in concrete, eartherware pipes and acid resistant floor tiles. Features Include:
1. Clean surface before use.
2. Pour required amount of Packs A and B into a suitable container and mix well.
3. Mix together until a uniform colour with no streaks. NB. Tufmix must be applied to area within 20 minutes of mixing.
4. After mixing press the Tufmix Epoxy Putty into the joint with a trowel or palette knife to obtain maximum contact. To obtain a smooth finish use a 'wet' stick or a knife.
5. Initial curing (time taken to set) is around 24 hours, full curing with take 5-7 days depending on the weather.
Please call our sales or technical team for further information if further information is required.