Hydrostorm Swimming Pool Pump
The pump body is manufactured utilising state of the art engineering plastic moulding with a single piece strainer pot for extra strength.
A high grade 316 stainless steel mechanical seal is incorporated for extra protection against corrosion. e.g. from chlorinated water, ozone, iodine, Baquacil, bromine and salt water.
Hydrostorm Swimming Pool Pump Information
The Hydrostorm is designed to have all the extra power you need to cope with modern day swimming pool designs. The pump's impeller and diffuser design maximizes the hydraulic output of the pump while minimizing turbulence. The pump's efficient hydraulic performance shortens run times and reduces energy consumption leading to lower operating costs. A high grade 316 stainless steel mechanical seal is incorporated for extra protection against corrosion. e.g. from chlorinated water, ozone, iodine, Baquacil, bromine and salt water. Features of the pump include:-
- Clear basket lid.
- Quick connect barrel unions for UPVC pipe.
- High grade carbon/graphite mechanical seal with 316 stainless steel spring assembly.
- High performance motor: IP55 rating, Motor shaft 431 grade stainless steel.
- UV stabilised and corrosion resistant.
- Single Piece Glass Filled Thermoplastic pump body.
- Extra large strainer basket captures debris and protects the impeller.
- Comes with 2” Unions.
- One Years manufacturers warranty - excluding capacitors and o'rings
Flow rates based at 10m Head
- 1.0hp - 19.6m3/hr
- 1.25hp - 19.8m3/hr
- 1.5hp - 24.1m3/hr
- 2.5hp - 31.2m3/hr
- 3.0hp - 36m3/hr