Gold 600M GeoBubble Solar Cover
The Gold 600M GeoBubble Solar Pool Cover, exclusive to 1st Direct Pools and has the maximum heat retention properties due to the thickness and aluminium coating! Standard sizes in stock and ready for free overnight delivery. Bespoke sizes available, please contact our sales team on 0800 999 5050.
Gold 600M GeoBubble Solar Pool Cover
The GeoBubble Gold 600m Solar Pool Cover is exclusive to 1st Direct Pools. Most standard sized cover IN STOCK and ready for overnight delivery.
The 600m Gold has similar characteristics of the traditional Gold Blue 500, with the aluminium metallic underside to gain and trap more heat in the pool. However this pool cover has been manufactured thicker - 600 Microns; this will add more heat retention properties as the cover is much thicker, in fact it keeps in around 30-40% more heat than the standard 400M. Obvisouly as the cover is thicker it also has a much longer life expectancy so we offer a 5 year warranty (pro rata) instead of 3 years!
The aluminium coating on the underside of the cover traps the heat in the pool and helps to radiate more of the suns rays in to the pool, creating a much more efficient cover and retaining much more heat. They are manufactured here in the UK and are shaped by the UK's leading cover manufacture. They are built to accept the harsh treatment of chemicals and UV rays from being in the sun. They weigh 0.60kg per square metre and are a blue colour on top and gold on the underside.
Please read before the following important points before ordering:
- Covers are charged to the nearest foot.
- Solar covers are supplied in bags. Whilst we do everything in our power to protect them from damage in transit, damage does sometimes occur. It is important that these bags are checked for damage before signing for delivery. Once it is signed for, the carrier will not entertain any claims for damage. It is the responsibility of the receiver to ensure that this is done.
- Covers come complete with a Free Solar Protector Sheet to be used when the cover is off the pool.
- Covers are made oversized.
- Non-hemmed covers are rectangular to be trimmed on site.
- We suggest that pool covers over 12m should be fitted with reinforcing and a leading edge.
- To convert from square metres to square feet multiply the square meters size by 10.764.
- Shock treatment of the pool with chemicals whilst the cover is on will seriously degrade the cover and void the warranty.
- Welding on solar covers can lead to a slight waving.
- During manufacture the heat welding process may cause slight reversion. This is acceptable throughout the swimming pool industry and will not detract from the life expectancy or performance of the cover.
- 5 Year Cover guarantee is void if pool temperature exceeds 29degC, or SPATA standards for chemical and TDS levels are not met.
- NB: USE WITH STRONG ROLLERS DUE TO THE WEIGHT
Bespoke solar covers sizes are available, please contact us for exact prices, cost per square foot is £0.56.
NB: We no longer have any stock left of the below sizes and these covers are sent directly from our suppliers. For expected delivery lead times on covers please contact our Sales Hotline on 0800 999 5050
- 10ft x 20ft
- 13ft x 27ft
- 14ft x 30ft
- 16ft x 32ft
- 16ft x 36ft
- 16ft x 38ft
- 20ft x 40ft