Certikin Propane Gas Heater - Outdoor Top
The versatile Outdoor Certikin Propane Gas Heater is a popular choice among consumers - FREE DELIVERY!
Outdoor Certikin Propane Gas Heater - Product Information
This Boiler comes supplied with a Stackless Top (outdoor terminal) for outdoor installation.
All Certikin Propane Gas Heaters come with unions ending to female plain socket.
Model - 055, 105, 155 - 1.5" pipe work
Model - 185, 265, 405 - 2" pipe work
This item is a direct order item from our suppliers so it may be on a 1-2 day delivery.
It will be delivered on a pallet so may require large vehicle access. Please contact our sales hotline if you need any more information.
- Fully CE approved for most European countries
- 80% Energy efficient
- Special adaptor provided for PVC plumbing
- Unitherm governor - eliminates condensation and scale
- Easy to service and maintain
- Resistant to wind & downdrafts
- Can be installed indoors
- Quick-fit electrics - see Pool Controller CCP04
- Note - Vent kits / stackless tops are supplied FOC when ordering boiler.
- Position grilles to avoid the risk of accidental blockage or flooding. Further guidance is given in BS6798 / BS6644 statement.
- Please note: Certikin Gas Heaters are not suitable for use with saltwater pools.
- Water Balance - If you do not pay due regard to "Water Balance" and regularly test your pool water with a good quality water testing set then you may suffer damage to important components, either through clogging up (excessive scaling) or corrosion by too much acid. This also invalidates warranty. See our Water Treatment section for our water testing set. This applies to all Certikin Heaters.
- Operating Through The Winter - Due to condensation boilers required to operate throughout the winter should not be installed outdoors.
- Ventilation Requirements - The heater must have both ventilation and combustion air. Minimum requirements for net free air supply openings at both high and low levels are detailed in the chart.
FLUE NOT INCLUDED