Aqua Inverter Heat Pump
Aqua Inverter Heat Pump
Remember we have been supplying and Installing Heat Pumps on pools for over 40 years and no other company has this heritage, We are passionate about Heat Pumps. Our Aqua Inverter Heat Pumps have been made especially for us by Fairland. Fairland are the word leaders in Heat pump inversion technology, our Aqua Inverter Heat pumps are full inversion. This means both the compressor and fan run at the optimum speed for the outside air temperature, may other heat pumps only have partial inversion, having a multispeed fan, or 3 speed compressor, these will not give the same performance as FULL INVERSION like our Aqua Inverter Heat Pumps.
If you’re interested in a Heat Pump, our Heat Pump cabinets are made of Premium Aluminium Aloy to give you a long life without rusting. Just give our expert team a call they are always available to go through your options. 0333 900 4040
Aqua-Inverter Heat Pump
UNIQUE FULL-INVERTER® TECHNOLOGY
The Aqua-inverter Heat Pump is powered by Full-inverter® Technology. Full-Inverter means It adopts a completely variable speed compressor & a completely variable fan motor which adjusts the compressor speed and fan speed to suit the units needs. Most other 'Inverter' heat pumps only have a certain number of stages to their compressor so rather than being completely variable from 20% power to 100% they mave have 3 steps, for example 30%, 70% & 100%. Also many only have a single speed fan motor.
The low-speed running philosophy of Aqua-inverter in gives a higher COP and lower sound level.
In the first few days of swimming season the Aqua-inverter Heat Pump runs at full capacity to heat up the pool. Once the desired pool temperature is achieved, the Aqua-inverter runs at an average 50% capacity to maintain the pool temperature. Under these circumstances the Aqua-inverter Heat Pump is ultra efficient, with an average COP of 11. Meanwhile, the average sound level is 46 dB at 1 m, 10 dB quieter than a standard On/Off Heat Pump.
Heat Pump Features
- Aluminium Alloy Casing.
- Twin-rotary Mitsubishi DC Inverter Compressor. The two rotors operate in sync to balance the torque to reduce vibration, saving energy and reducing noise. Pair this with a DC brushless fan motor which lowers noise and reduces power consumption, the Aqua-Inverter is one of the most efficient & quietest heat pumps on the market.
- Soft Start Technology designed to slowly draw required current from 0 Amps to the full rated current over a 2 minute period. This helps prevent overload and triggering yoursafety RCD switch. While On/Off Heat Pumps will create a 5 times rated current at initial start-up which can sometimes overload your electrical system.
- A touch screen control panel gives an easy, informative user interface.
- Silence mode for night time running, even quieter.
- Auto Defrost, allowing the unit to be run down to minus 7 degrees.
- Comes with 1.5" female plain socket
- Salt water safe - up to 3.5% : 35g in 1000g water
- Fully variable fan and compressor
Heat Exchanger - 7 Years
Compressor - 7 Years
All other parts - 2 Years
Casing - 2 years - Our models have been upgraded from ABS to premium Aluminium Alloy