3kW Vulcan Nano Elecro Plug Play Electric Heater
3kW Vulcan Nano Plug Play Electric Heater
Ideal for above ground pools up to 12' diameter. The elecro plug and play heater comes ready to install in line.
The Elecro Nano pool heater is manufactured from top quality components and materials at the Elecro works in Hertfordshire, England.
Construction consists of a flow tube which is fitted with Inlet and Outlet mouldings manufactured from specially formulated polymer alloy material. The outlet moulding accommodates a reversible flow switch with a gold tipped reed, and Titanium fulcrum pin.
The heater is supported on two feet, this permits either vertical wall or floor mounting. The heater control components are positioned on the top face of the casing. Screw fit adapters are supplied to allow connection to standard above ground pool flexible pipe work. The water inlet and outlet fittings can facilitate connection to either metric or imperial standard pipe.
The inlet moulding has been designed to ensure full immersion of the elements, greatly reducing the risks of air locking.
The desired pool temperature can be easily set on the Elecro Nano heater using the panel-mounted thermostat dial. Safety and equipment protection is provided by the highly reliable flow switch. Over-temperature protection is provided by the thermal cut out (manual reset).
Manufactures 2 year warranty - subject to water chemistry
- Minimum flow rate of 1000 ltr per hour (1 m3hr)
- 3kW output for Above Ground Pools
- Stainless Steel 316 tube
- Reversible Flow switch
- Only requires 1,000lts per hour to operate
- High limit safety and flow switch
- 2m Plugged cable
- 1.5 Female threaded connections with hose tail adaptors to allow connection to 32mm or 38mm flexible pipe (1.25 / 1.5)
- Should not be used with extension lead
- Make sure flow direction correct when setting up
- This heater is the maxinum you can use on a 13amp supply (plug into socket)
- Once used we can not take product back unless under warranty, this is due to health and safety.