Winter Cover Extras
- It is usually best to remove ladders for the winter period, however should you wish to leave them in situ then please add this extra and supply drawing showing ladder location on pool.
- Extra for Freeform pools - this includes kidney pools, odd shapes etc. also the manufactures advise to add 1'3" on every side; therefore 2'6" to width and length.
- Surcharges for covers under 300sq ft - add 15% onto the price of the cover. You will also need to supply us with a drawing of the pool with all necessary measurements in order to make the cover.
- Roman End on the end of your pool - If your Roman End is on the end of the pool you will need to include this in your overal dimension For example Pool size 24' x 12' + 4' x 8' Roman End - length would be 24+4=28, width would stay the same 12 - then plus your 2' on the length and width so total cover size would be 30' x 14' = 420sq ft. You can either have the Roman End shaped (like half a 50p piece), or keep the cover as a rectangle - no extra charge for either option.
- Roman End on the side of your pool - If your Roman End or step unit is on the side of the pool (on the length side) then you will need to add in the extra depending on the cover sq ft area.
Please call our dedicated sales team for more information 0800 9995050