2.5kg Granular Shock (with added clarifier)
Granular Shock (Multifuncitonal) - Calcium Hypochlorite with added clarifier
Granular Shock, also known as Calcium Hypochlorite, is used to destroy Chloramines (Chlorine bonded bacteria) that build up in a chlorine pool. Used regularly helps to keep your water crystal clear. This granular shock has been developed to include a clarifier / flocculant - so not only does it shock dose your pool water but it will help remove the dead algae from the water to help make it crystal clear!
Use 10g of Granules to increase by 1ppm per 4,545 litres (1,000 gallons) of pool water.
- Wear eye and face protection to ensure granules are not blown back into your face
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, as a dangerous chemical reaction may occur
- Do not pour this product into a pool skimmer basket containing chlorine tablets or any other product
- When pre-dissolving product always add to water, not vice versa
- Handle products in a well ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage, store in a cool dry place.
We recommend removing any swimming pool cover when using a shock chlorine
Please read Instructions on the product before use.
More swimming pool chemical information is available in our download section of our Resource Library.