Chemicals for Lay-z-spas
Below we have listed the chemicals which can be used with your Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tub. If you’re new to tub ownership we would advise one of the starter packs which contains everything you’ll need.
- Chlorine – Sanitisation for your Spa. Kills unwanted bacteria and organisms.
- Bromine – Same as Chlorine, only gentler on your skin.
- PH Plus – pH is a scale for measuring the pools acidity or alkalinity level. Too low? Use this to raise it.
- PH Minus – pH is a scale for measuring the pools acidity or alkalinity level. Too high? This one lowers it.
- Spa Sparkle – Polish for your Spa water
- Shock – kills algae, cleans, sanitises and energies the water. More a cure than a prevention.
- TA Plus – Used to raise the total alkalinity level of a Spa
- Active Oxygen – Purifies and disinfects the water with Active Oxygen